Objective of the Puraskar :
To honor women entrepreneurs from micro sector, especially first-generation women entrepreneurs.
Award comprises of :
The winners are felicitated in a public function. The awardee is adorned with a shawl, a Citation / Certificate and a trophy at the hands of dignitaries present during the award distribution ceremony.
Categories of Award :
|Members||03 Awards||03 Awards||03 Awards|
|Non Members||02 Awards||02 Awards||02 Awards|
WHO CAN APPLY :
– Only Women Entrepreneurs
– Enterprises where more than 51% share owned by Women Entrepreneur.
– Enterprises where more than 51% of employees are women.
– For women engaged in the manufacturing, service & trading sector.
– Women SHG who are into Business Activity
THE PROCESS :
1) The applicant applies for the Award by filling the Online Form available here
2) Form Fee is to be submitted online (Members: Rs.500/- | Non Members: Rs.1,000/-).
3) Applications are scrutinized and sent to the Team of Jury for Recommendations in each category. The members of the Jury are eminent members of Society not directly related to Swayamsiddha Foundation.
4) Awards are declared and the winners felicitated and awarded during our Foundation Day Ceremony.
APPLICATION FEES :
Members : Rs.500/-
Non-Members : Rs.1,000/-
1) The decision of Swayamsiddha Foundation will be final and binding on all.
2) If it is found that the applicant tries to influence any Office bearer of Swayamsiddha Foundation or its Jury, the application will be rejected.
3) The Jury & Swayamsiddha Foundation reserves right to cross-verify claims made in the application. A site visit, if needed can be made.